When I think of my happy place, chocolate and peanut butter treats are definitely there. If you feel the same way, you need these peanut butter brownie bites in your life (or at least on your dinner table).
Yield: About 36
Cost: About $8
Equipment needed: Mini muffin pan, mixing bowl, measuring cup, baking rack
• 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
• ½ – 1 cup of peanut butter chips
• ½ – 1 cup of chocolate chips
• ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spray mini muffin pan with PAM (or your preferred brand).
• Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed. Spoon batter evenly into mini muffin cups. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
• After brownies have cooled, remove them from the pan (go around edge of brownies with a sharp knife and they should pop right out) and…
View original post 22 more words