Passover starts in less than a week. So our grocery stores have a lot of Kosher products featured, including lots and lots of Matzo. Matzo is an unleavened bread, that is very similar to a cracker. It is very plain but I really like it with jam or with honey. And covered in chocolate and candy. ‘natch.
Just 4 ingredients and a bit of chill time and you’re going to have a huge pile of deliciously, irresistible matzo bark. I dare you not to try it.
Peanut Butter Lover’s Chocolate Matzo Bark
Makes bark for a crowd
- 3 pieces of Matzo
- 8 ounces of milk chocolate, melted
- 12 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- 4 ounces of Reese’s pieces
- Arrange the matzo on a sheet of tin foil or parchment paper, and on a baking sheet.
- Evenly coat the matzo bark with half the melted chocolate. Sprinkle the chopped Reese’s cups and Reese’s pieces…
View original post 28 more words