Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I put specks of green in my cookies for today but you can’t tell they’re green from the picture. Oh, well. I finally got around to buying my first bag of vegan chocolate chips after years of being without a bag in my pantry. Whole Foods is the only place where I live that sells vegan chocolate chips as far as I know. Looks like I will be making trips to Whole Foods more often now!
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance butter substitute
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg substitute (I used Ener-G Egg)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the Earth Balance, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy. Slowly…
View original post 65 more words