My roommate’s 21st birthday was a few days ago and her favorite cake is chocolate. I mean like really CHOCOLATY chocolate. So i decided it was appropriate to bake a “Too Much Chocolate” Cake topped with a Kahlúa syrup/icing. It is delicious. Even though I baked it for her, I still swipe a slice every now and then hehehehe
Needless to say, you don’t have any reason not to bake this for yourself.
- 1 package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for…
View original post 135 more words